Miracle Forest "Yanbaru-OKINAWA" eBike Adventure: Exploring Nature and Soul
This is an adventure trip around the World Natural Heritage : Miracle Forest "Yanbaru, Okinawa" by eBike. The Yanbaru region in northern Okinawa was registered as a World Natural Heritage site in 2021 due to its beauty and ecological diversity. Our tour to this special region and around by eBike (electrically assisted bicycle) is full of surprises and impressions. < Tour Departure Dates > ・January 22 - 25, 2024 ・January 29-February 1, 2024 ・February 5 - 8, 2024 ・February 12 - 15, 2024 Number of participants: 6 Minimum number of participants: 4 Conditions of participation: Minimum height of 145cm, healthy enough to participate in outdoor activities that require constant physical exertion.
Days of Week
1 person ( Single room) (ages 18+)
2 person ( Twin room) (ages 18+)
Exploration of Nature: While cycling on eBikes through Yanbaru's stunning natural environment, you'll encounter plants and wildlife that can only be seen here. Guided by experts, you'll engage with and learn about the rich ecosystems of this region.
Experiencing Local Life: You'll have the opportunity to experience life in harmony with nature alongside Yanbaru's local residents. Learn the secrets of sustainable living from them and immerse yourself in the local way of life.
Night cycling: We offer a night cycling tour, which is typically challenging to find. It's a precious opportunity to explore the forest under a starry sky and enjoy nature from a new perspective.
Premium Lunch Catering: Amidst nature, you can enjoy special lunches made from local ingredients. It's a culinary experience that allows you to savor Yanbaru's blessings.
Awaken Your Mind: This tour is more than just an adventure; it's about self-healing and soul searching. The beauty of nature, its tranquility, and time spent under the starry sky provide an opportunity to discover inner peace and harmony.
Meet at 9:00 Meeting place: Yui Yui Kunigami (1605 Okuma, Kunigami vill, Okinawa 905-1412 JAPAN) Check-in & tour briefing ↓ 9:30 Cycling Briefing ↓ 10:00 - 15:00 Yanbaru Forest Cycling ↓ (Okuni Forest Road - Hiji - Okuma - Kayauchi Banta - Cape Hedo) Lunch: Kunigami Forest Park ↓ 15:00 Goal: Okuyanbaru no Sato (1280-1, Oku, Kunigami vil., Okinawa 905-1501) ↓ 17:00 Dinner: Welcome party
6:30 Breakfast ↓ 7:30-7:45 Today’s briefing ↓ 7:45-10:00 Yanbaru cycling ↓ 10:00-11:00 Okinawa rail Ecological Exhibition and Learning Facility ↓ 11:00-12:00 Yanbaru cycling ↓ 12:00-12:30 Lunch: Roadside Station Yanbaru Pineapple Hill Aha (also, today’s lodging place) ↓ Jungle Kayak Tour 13:00 We will ride to the kayak site. 13:30-15:30 Jungle Kayak Tour 15:30-16:00 We will return to our lodging place) ↓ 16:00 Free time ↓ 18:00-20:00 Dinner: BBQ Accommodation: Roadside Station Yanbaru Pineapple Hill Aha (1089-7 Aha, Kunigami vil., Okinawa 905-1504)
7:00 Breakfast ↓ 10:00-10:30 Today’s briefing ↓ 11:00-13:30 Yanbaru Cycling (Kunigami Village to Higashi Village) ↓ 13:30-14:30 Lunch: Kaneyan Diner ↓ 14:30-15:00 Yanbaru Cycling (Higashi Village to Ogimi Village) ↓ 15:00 Check-in: HOTEL Tin (427-2 Taminato, Ogimi vil., Okinawa 905-1314) ↓ 16:00-17:00 Dinner: Inside the hotel ↓ Move to the night cycling venue (move by car) ↓ 18:00-20:00 Night Cycling & Trekking ↓ Arrived at the hotel at 20:15
7:00-8:00 Morning Yoga ↓ Breakfast ↓ 10:15-10:30 Today’s briefing ↓ 10:30-11:10 Yanbaru Cycling ↓ 11:30-12:30 Village walk tour ↓ 12:30-14:00 Lunch: Tour Original Premium Lunch by Chef ↓ 15:00-16:00 Hand craft experience (making chopsticks) ↓ 16:00-16:30 Yanbaru Cycling ↓ 17:00 Goal!! (Yui Yui Kunigami)
- 3 nights’ accommodation
- 3 breakfast, 4 lunch & 3 dinners and drinks
- All activity fees and entrance fees as described in the itinerary excluding optional activities
- Rental E-bike and helmet
- Insurance for activities
- Support vehicle for any emergency to support you during the tour.
- Experienced cycling guide
- English speaking guide
- Snacks and refreshments during the activities
- Certificate of completion
What's Not Included
- Personal expenses
- Transportation fees （＊Transportation to the site (YuiYui Kunigami) is at your own expense and arranged by yourself.)
- Additional room charges such as minibar in your room
- Travel insurance
- Conditions of participation: Minimum height of 145cm, healthy enough to participate in outdoor activities that require constant physical exertion.
- As a general rule, rental bicycles are used for this tour. It also comes with a helmet. Please fill in your height before applying so we can arrange a rental bicycle. Also, please include the name and phone number of your emergency contact information. ※If you would like to bring your own bicycle, please contact us.
- Rest areas, meals, etc. may be adjusted depending on the actual weather and the riding speed of the participants.
- The schedule may be changed shortly before due to force majeure such as weather. Also, even if you retire, the participation fee will not be refunded.
- This tour is mainly about cycling. Please refrain from attending if you have chronic or acute diseases such as cardiovascular disease. When applying, please consider your own health condition and consider whether or not you can participate.
- Please take out additional insurance for yourself according to your own needs.
- Luggage is transported by loading it in a support car, so space is limited. The size of your suitcase should be within the range of what you can carry on board. [55 cm x 40 cm x 25 cm or less (within 115 cm on 3 sides)]
- Please check the travel conditions here → https://drive.google.com/file/d/1dUgyshw5YwnEk6Bb0qeIaMUWJyE8bDCn/view?usp=sharing
What to Bring
- Wear clothes that are easy to move in: Number of pieces needed: 2 to 3 pieces of jacket, 2 pieces of cycle pants or other trousers (When cycling, long pants should be hemmed or use hem stoppers.)
- Athletic shoes:Please bring shoes that you are used to wearing, not new ones to prevent shoe chafing.
- Gloves (work gloves are acceptable): Gloves are necessary to protect against ultraviolet rays and cold, to reduce vibration and shock from the ground, and to hold the handlebars firmly.
- Sunglasses: UV rays in Okinawa are strong. Also for protection against rain.
- Hat: As with sunglasses, protect your head from the strong Okinawan sun.
- Sweat towel: You will get cold if you leave your body sweating, so be prepared to wipe it off frequently.
- Spare change of clothes: Clothes for meals, etc.
- Cycle pants: Cycle pants with padding are recommended to relieve pain in the buttocks.
- Underwear, socks: They can get wet in the rain. Prepare a spare.
- Rain jacket and windbreaker: The weather in Okinawa is changeable, so be sure to have a rain jacket and windbreaker.
- Sunscreen and skin care: The sun in Okinawa is intense. If you do not apply sunscreen, you will be exhausted.
- Medicine: Bring any medications that you take on a regular basis.
- Cell phone and charger: In addition to personal use, cell phones are used for communication between guests and staff during the tour. Don't forget to bring it with you!
- Snacks to replenish calories: The tour will provide these for you, but if you have any personal needs, please bring them yourself.
- Clothes that can get wet: For kayaking. ※It is recommended to wear long sleeves, long pants, and a hat (you may get bitten by insects or get sunburned.)
- Marine shoes (or athletic shoes that can get wet): For kayaking. Sandals, flip-flops, or other shoes that can easily come off are not permitted.
21 days before to 17:00
8 days before to 17:00
2 days before to 17:00
1 day before to 17:00
1 day before to 17:00
0 days before to 08:59
0 days before to 09:00
After 09:00, 0 days before